You ask questions, we answer questions! On this episode, Taylor, Ryan, Graham, and Joe huddle around their respective microphones and rattle off some responses to your lovely inquiries. You can find the full list of questions that we discussed down below:
1) When and where did the current trend of attacking wingbacks begin?
2) What’s the difference between a head coach and a manager?
3) Could soccer still be played without headers? And would it still be entertaining?
4) Where does Alex Ferguson’s time coaching Aberdeen rank in the importance of Scottish football?
5) How do Ryan and other fans of lower league teams watch their clubs?
6) What are some of the biggest sell-on percentages ever included in transfer deals?
7) How were Man City, who are not in serious debt, in breach of Financial Fair Play rules, but Barcalona, who are in serious debt, not in violation of FFP?
Sponsors! Today’s show is brought to you by…
The NBA! This episode is sponsored by the NBA and their quest to advance the game of basketball, grow the community, and impact culture. That’s the NBA. That’s Game!
Heineken! With a busy start to the European soccer season underway, stay refreshed with the crisp taste of Heineken!
Policy Genius! Head to Policygenius.com to get started right now. When it comes to insurance, it’s nice to get it right!
Artifact! Go to HeyArtifact.com to get started! To check out the excerpt we mentioned on this episode, go to HeyArtifact.com/loveletters
LinkedIn Jobs! They’ll help you find the candidates worth interviewing, faster. Post your job for free at LinkedIn.com/TSS
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices