On today’s episode, Ryan is joined by Graham and Taylor to take a look at some of the biggest results from the weekend, including…
1) AFC Wimbledon has a home and Ryan is happy!
2) Spurs got a win for their new manager, while Manchester City looked like they needed a goal-scoring forward
3) Man United harken all the way back to 2008 in their win over Leeds
4) Reports of Barcelona’s on-field demise may have been exaggerated, even if their positive financial reports from a few years ago may have been.
5) Erling Haaland and Dortmund demonstrate that possession isn’t the most important stat when it comes to crushing your opponent.
5) Seattle reigns supreme as Portland concede 6 at home… two of which were so, so pretty!
Sponsors! Today’s show is brought to you by…
The NBA! This episode is sponsored by the NBA and their quest to advance the game of basketball, grow the community, and impact culture. That’s the NBA. That’s Game!
Heineken! With a busy start to the European soccer season underway, stay refreshed with the crisp taste of Heineken!
Policy Genius! Head to Policygenius.com to get started right now. When it comes to insurance, it’s nice to get it right!
Artifact! Go to HeyArtifact.com to get started! To check out the excerpt we mentioned on this episode, go to HeyArtifact.com/loveletters
LinkedIn Jobs! They’ll help you find the candidates worth interviewing, faster. Post your job for free at LinkedIn.com/TSS
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices