Jimbo, James Horncastle, Sasha Goryunov and Michael Cox bring you a Monday late night special, reacting to Manchester City’s win over Leicester, and Vincent Kompany’s screamer, that puts Pep’s men on the brink of the Premier League title. We also look ahead to the Champions League and Europa League semi-finals.
Plus there’s piers in Bournemouth, poor sportsmanship in Plymouth and Brexit in Fylde .
• PART 1a: Manchester City 1-0 Leicester (01m 00s)
• PART 2a: Liverpool v Barcelona preview (11m 30s)
• PART 2b: Ajax v Tottenham preview (17m 30s)
• PART 3a: Huddersfield 1-1 Man Utd (27m 40s)
• PART 3b: Europa League semi-finals preview and the rest of the Premier League (35m 30s)
• PART 4a: The Women’s FA Cup final, the EFL and stories from around Europe (46m 00s)
• PART 4b: The odds with Paddy Power’s Lee Price (55m 00s)
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram
• find us on Facebook
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re working with CALM, the Campaign Against Living Miserably, who are dedicated to preventing male suicide. Head to the Calm Zone
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power – home of the Money Back Special
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices