It’s an evening of firsts in England with the first Premier League games behind closed doors and the first failure of goal-line technology. Hawk-eye denies Sheffield United a clear goal. Should Villa have let the Blades score?
Man City sweep aside the Gunners as the definitive David Luiz performance offers an unwelcome distraction for Arsenal fans.
We look ahead to a packed Premier League weekend. The Athletic’s Charlie Eccleshare explains why Tottenham fans might be feeling optimistic ahead of their clash with Manchester United.
Plus there’s the Merseyside derby and why West Ham are the club to watch for the remainder of this season.
And James Horncastle reviews Napoli’s Coppa Italia final win over Juventus. A season in Naples that began with mutiny and will end with silverware.
• PART 1a: Goal-line technology fails at Villa Park (02m 00s)
• PART 1b: Man City 3-0 Arsenal (12m 00s)
• PART 2a: Tottenham v Man Utd preview with The Athletic’s Charlie Eccleshare (22m 00s)
• PART 2b: A look ahead to the Premier League weekend (31m 00s)
• PART 3: Merseyside derby preview (42m 00s)
• PART 4: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (45m 00s)
• PART 5: Napoli win the Coppa Italia with James Horncastle (48m 00s)
GET IN TOUCH:
• follow us on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/totallyfootballshow/)
• find us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/thetotallyfootballshow/)
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow (http://www.twitter.com/thetotallyshow)
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power – home of the Money Back Special (http://www.paddypower.com/)
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com (http://thetotallyfootballshow.com/) .
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices