Jimbo, Michael Cox, Jack Lang and Duncan Alexander dig into a footballing week containing Champions League, Premier League and FA Cup action.
Chelsea see off Simeone’s Atletico while both Italian sides are knocked out. Why can’t they defend anymore? Plus does everyone want to draw Real Madrid?
Man City cruise through to the next round. Can they overcome Everton in the FA Cup quarter-finals? And will they pass to Aguero?
In the Premier League, Brighton host Newcastle in a huge game at the bottom. We take the temperature on Tyneside with The Athletic’s George Caulkin.
We celebrate the anniversary of Fulham’s extraordinary Europa League victory over Juventus in 2010. And Jack has news of legislators in Rio voting to change the name of the Maracana to the Rei Pele – which hasn’t gone down well
Plus who has the strongest weaker foot in football? And can you remember where you were for any given big game?
• PART 1a: Chelsea 2-0 Atletico (02m 30s)
• PART 1b: Lazio and Atalanta knocked out (08m 00s)
• PART 2: City cruise through + FA Cup quarter finals preview (16m 30s)
• PART 3: On this day – Fulham beat Juventus (34m 00s)
• PART 4a: Brighton v Newcastle preview with George Caulkin (43m 00s)
• PART 4b: The rest of the Premier League weekend (53m 30s)
• PART 5: The odds with Carl Monaghan from Paddy Power (57m 00s)
• PART 6: PFA and Pele goings on (59m 30s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC FOR £4 A MONTH:
GET IN TOUCH:
• send us a tweet: @TheTotallyShow
• we’re sponsored by Paddy Power – home of the Money Back Special
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE:
• check out thetotallyfootballshow.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices