The Weekly Trident
- Cameroon chaos, England U21s’ exit and Buffon to Leeds? – Football Weekly
- Best of 2010/11: Diego loses it, Richard Keys’ penalty science, and mum’s relaxation day
- Greatest title race, Rebuilding United and Moments of the season
Football / Soccer Podcasts
- Liverpool Set To Sign Sepp van den Berg! | #LFC Daily Transfer News LIVE
- “If I speak” – The Rafalution at Newcastle is over!
- S2 Episode 14: The Price Is Right
- The Alan Myers Everton Podcast: Baines, Gomes, Vlasic and Neres chat + interviews with Denise Barrett-Baxendale, Andy Burnham and Colin Harvey
- Episode 130: Tactical Woes
- The Ramble – Episode 7 on TLR Network
- Gold Cup Victories, WWC Near Miss, and USOC-MLS Roundup
- ScarfLife Podcast: Rimando is an All Star, Benny is STILL an @$$, and all things Chicago
- 2019 Midseason Awards
- Loons Finding Form in the U.S. Open Cup
Football / Soccer News
- England’s World Cup quarter-final could be hit with water breaks delays
- Bizarre scenes during England’s T20 win over West Indies as bowler Kate Cross misses simple run-out
- Arsenal hope to secure Kieran Tierney from Celtic for £18m
- Bring back these mighty football institutions. Deep runs in the UCL, world class players, world class managers, PL dominance. https://t.co/VuQvsTyx2f
- County cricket: Essex v Somerset, Surrey v Warwickshire and more – live!
- Kubo really grew into the game last night. That second half looked really great. Some of the passes he got off with players nearly double the size trying to push him over were really impressive. 7 completed dribbles, 4 key passes.
- An article from Filippo Cornacchia in Tuttosport (yes, i know): De Ligt at Juve: it’s done. Agreement found with Raiola: “Juventus and Matthijs De Ligt advance, hand in hand. The white smoke is getting closer and, except for slowdowns, could arrive by the end of the week. ” https://t.co/J3BT5226tx
- Transfer news LIVE: Neymar agrees Barcelona deal, Man Utd signing close, Arsenal talks
- When you send a thinly veiled ironic tweet and people sincerely don’t detect the irony. https://t.co/cAJvbTjcYK
- Imagine this club binning off Torreira before all the other idiots. Would be laughable.