The Weekly Trident
- Do Liverpool face tough test against Gunners? How well equipped are Wolves? Where does Silva rank amongst City’s greats?
- Penalty palaver, Neymar and strife at Bolton and Bury – Football Weekly Extra
- British Teletext in Holland
Football / Soccer Podcasts
- The Agenda: Joel Matip and Liverpool’s best free transfers of all-time
- Inter Preview Podcast with Nima Tavallaey
- UWS podcast 395. Palace 1-2
- Everybody sucked but we still got 3 points. Colorado Crapids Post Match Quicky
- The Alan Myers Everton Podcast: Villa reviewed and Lincoln previewed | Interviews with Boa Morte, Brands and Limpar
- The Nina Kauser Show: Liverpool 3 Arsenal 1 Post Match Car Pod
- Liverpool 3-1 Arsenal | Post-Match Podcast
- ATP Instant Match Reaction – Liverpool Vs Arsenal 24.08.2019
- Salah magic ensures Liverpool win over Arsenal!
- Valladolid Post-game
Football / Soccer News
- Bournemouth vs Manchester City, LIVE: Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling strike in first half
- Got to admire Harry Wilson’s mission to single handedly make a mockery of xG stats.
- remember cleansheets?
- Arsenal unhappy with the officiating here. Spurs’ right back Ashleigh Neville has gotten away with, shall we say, some ‘border line challenges.’ As you’d expect from an NLD, this isn’t much of a ‘friendly.’
- City winning. Water is wet. Even their fans will be out enjoying the sun rather than watch that formality
- That boy Aguero again. What a forward he is.
- Was Ederson briefly possessed by Manuel Almunia?
- Quick question: where is Kayne Ramsay? Has he been dropped back down to the under-18s? #SaintsFC
- De Ligt: “I have to be realistic, I’m still in the process of being set here in Italy. The two who played today, Bonucci and Chiellini, have long been considered the best defensive pair in the world. I will have to take my place this season.” https://t.co/CUesUJbX3h
- Gini vs Pepe https://t.co/bIEtQObTpG