The Weekly Trident
- A bottom half powerhouse
- Top two dominate, Manchester United collapse and a Benteke goal – Football Weekly
- Championship review; City v Spurs predictions and Hazard rumours
Football / Soccer Podcasts
- Roma Draw with Inter, The Champions League Race Continues (Ep. 90)
- Ep 98: Abuse and Support
- Shane Long Record Breaker
- Season 8 – Episode 30 – We’ve got Claret Carpet!
- Leave On 85
- FPL TEAM SELECTION: GW36 | Mane for Captaincy? | Gameweek 36 | Fantasy Premier League 2018/19
- WCIS 192 – Microscopic Pantomimes
- Pitch & Pint Podcast: Episode 36
- Auntie Football
- Weekly – April 24
Football / Soccer News
- this is serious shit. we take this piss at FFS and #FPL constantly but that should all be put aside. good luck joe, sorry to hear this terrible news, get well, get healthy, all the best from us. https://t.co/8maiNpeXvl
- Man Utd ace Marcus Rashford says what all fans want to hear after Man City defeat
- Sir Mo Farah struggles to get to grips with a giant treadmill
- United are in such a state, Keane’s voice has never been higher, Cantona’s posting dick-egg-smashing videos on Instagram, De Gea’s like a curly-wurly in goal and we’re supporting City to win a league title.
- That didn’t work. https://t.co/fob8GHsOXX
- Manchester United 0-2 Manchester City: Premier League – live reaction!
- Leroy Sané fires Manchester City past United to tip scales in title race
- I’m LIVE https://t.co/57tQ7qpe3p https://t.co/OUS0XUPWkL
- Consecutive Premier League seasons with at least 87 points. 04/05 to 05/06: Chelsea 91 to 95. 06/07 to 07/08: United 89 to 87. 07/08 to 08/09: United 87 to 90. 11/12 to 12/13 United 89 to 89. 17/18 to 18/19 City 100 to 89 (3 games left).
- Wolves away. @ Molineux Stadium https://t.co/tucmMN4ZGy